Feeling overwhelmed, lost, stuck, sad, irritated or angry?
Do your thoughts spiral in stressful circles?
Are you ready to explore change?
At Navigation Counselling our priority is to provide you with a safe, supportive, non-judgemental space to consider your life journey, and practice skills that will lead you to a preferred future.
We practice an integrative approach, which means support is individualised to meet your own needs. Our counsellors practice solution-focused therapy, cognitive-behavioural therapy, mindfulness, as well as deeper more analytical therapeutic work. We always work collaboratively with you.
We practice short-term and longer-term therapy, dependent on each client’s preference.
Clients bring to our sessions many different concerns, including:
- Confidence and self-esteem issues;
- Depression and/or anxiety;
- Lack of motivation or energy;
- Life transitions (divorce/separation, changes in health, adoption/fostering, moving home)
- Work transitions (work/life balance; professional development; workplace stress; burnout)
- Parenting and family (adapting to parenting for birth-, step-, adoptive-, and foster-parents, parenting teens, blending families)